Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thieves in our midst

Admittedly, I don't live in the greatest area of town but in saying that I don't live in the WORST part of town either.

Ever since we moved in here, we have had trouble with theft. It doesn't seem to matter what it is, if it's there, they'll take it.

It started with a cute pen on the back porch, the neighbours kids jumped the fence and took it. I know it's only a pen, but it's the principle right?

My stepsons bike got pinched a month or so ago, we got it back (luckily).

Today my stepsons bike got pinched AGAIN from inside the garage in daylight and someone was home all day. WTF? It makes us sound very unobservant but I actually pride myself on being reasonably observant! After all, it was my ears that noticed someone taking the bike the first time!

Also, today 2 pairs of shoes have gone missing. The crim obviously needed some shoes to decorate his new ride.

I know that doesn't sound like much, but we haven't even lived here that long!

I feel like I'm in the Bronx.

No comments:

Post a Comment