Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm a Womble

I worry too much.

About EVERYTHING. If there is something to worry about, I will be fretting about it. Even if there isn't something to worry about, I will create something to worry about.

I hate it, but I guess it's just part and parcel of having OCD. Things get so big in my mind and then they RULE my mind. Until it's all I can think about and I make myself sick.

I try not to be a negative person, but it's hard to stay positive when a voice in your head is saying "wash those hands 12 times or else your entire family will die". I know it sounds ridiculous, that's because it IS ridiculous. Even I know that, but the OCD takes hold of me and I end up doing what it says. For peace. That peace usually only lasts a few minutes until the next obsession.

It's very tiring.

That's all.


Michaela xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment