Friday, June 11, 2010

Sex and the City 2 - worst movie ever made?


Ew, this movie was a whole lot of yuck!
I think this movie has put women and feminism backwards... It truly is disgusting.
I never was a fan of the TV series, but went to see the movie with a friend anyway. Most of the laughs I had were when fellow movie goers piped up with things like "SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN!" (that would be Carrie, btw)
Here's a rundown of the ever so ................. characters. (left blank for your choice of adjectives)
Carrie - Ageing New Yorker who is never satisfied... with anything.
Samantha - Vulgar 50+ woman who says disgusting things "Lawrence of my labia" ... oh, are you serious?
Charlotte - Mum with 2 kids who can't cope even with a full time nanny.
Miranda - The least annnoying character of the lot.
Plot : 4 old friends live in new york, go to abu dhabi for a holiday, they drink cocktails, offend
local culture and tradition and then go back home.
There, I have saved you from having to endure this 2 1/2 hour shitfest.
You can thank me anytime.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I COMPLETELY agree with you on this! That movie was awful and the characters are a disgrace to humanity. Talk about shallow and pathetic!

    ReplyDelete